“Bucim” DOO Radovis has obtained an ISO 45001 Certificate for Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS)
“Bucim” DOO Radovish is among the first companies in the Republic of North Macedonia to have been awarded the international certificate for occupational health and safety management system ISO 45001: 2018.
The ISO 45001 standard is a safety and health management system. The adoption of this standard includes activities to improve safety processes at work, and also increases awareness of risks in the workplace.
Establishing this management system for safety and protection at work will contribute towards:
- Reducing the risks to all stakeholders of exposure to organizational risks (namely employees);
- Continuous improvement of safety and protection at work;
- Introduction of health and safety standards across the entire organization in accordance with ISO 45001;
- Methodological analysis of products and processes;
- Measures being defined and observed.
After the certification audit regarding fulfillment of the requirements of the international standard ISO 45001: 2018, “Bucim” DOO Radovish acquired this certificate.
Having a Certificate of Occupational Health and Safety Management System means that all processes and procedures carried out at the mine must comply with the requirements of ISO 45001: 2018. This is yet another confirmation of the successful operation of the Bucim mine.